Cross Country Reflection

Cross Country Reflection


1. How did your Cross Country training go?


I went okay  because kept my pace over the whole fortnight.


Yes I improved my lap number because I didn't worry how far in front Ethan was to me I paced myself to get in front
myself to get in front.


3. What value did you show on Friday at Cross Country? How?


I showed brave by when I didn't feel to good I pushed myself to the finish line.


4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?


Kaden Wilson showed  connect be encouraging everyone who he saw to make them feel good.















Comments

  1. T I liked how you said clear examples.
    G Next time maybe add more detail.

    By Boston.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”