Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection
Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection
What was the strategy/knowledge that you were learning?
The strategy/knowledge I used was...I can add/subtract using the place value strategy.
How well did you use the strategy/knowledge? Give an example
I used the strategy…well because when I did the three digit number sheet I broke it down well by
doing it in order 100s,10s and ones.
doing it in order 100s,10s and ones.
What challenges/ mistakes helped you with this new strategy/knowledge?
The challenge/mistake I made was when I … when I was doing it the tens column in the place
value strategy I did not not normally add the zero.
value strategy I did not not normally add the zero.
This helped me because..really focusing on the three digit number sheet to get it right.

Milan, we like how you have used the place value add/sub strategy correctly by separating your numbers into places. Next time try challenging yourself with larger numbers and decimals.
ReplyDelete