Giving Quality Feedback



GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
It is important to comment on peoples blogs because It makes the person you are doing it for proud and happy. An example of this is I enjoyed your writing because it has lots of verbs and adjectives

Why is it important to follow this step (in green)?
It is important to tell a person something that you like to do with there work because it builds up there confidence. 

Do I have to use this every time?
Yes I do.

What are the SECOND two options in giving feedback (both in orange)?
A means ask the blogger a question and G means give the blogger a positive suggestion.  

Why is it important to follow these steps?
It is important to follow tag because it won't be positive it will be negative feedback.

Do I have to do both? No, I must choose between asking a question or giving
the blogger a positive suggestion.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK?
It is important to give quality feedback because there sentence might not be grammatically correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection

Cross Country Reflection

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”