Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection
Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection What was the strategy/knowledge that you were learning? The strategy/knowledge I used was...I can add/subtract using the place value strategy. How well did you use the strategy/knowledge? Give an example I used the strategy…well because when I did the three digit number sheet I broke it down well by doing it in order 100s,10s and ones. What challenges/ mistakes helped you with this new strategy/knowledge? The challenge/mistake I made was when I … when I was doing it the tens column in the place value strategy I did not not normally add the zero. This helped me because..really focusing on the three digit number sheet to get it right.
Well done for completing our Beach Education Unit at school. It was interesting learning about the different wave types and how we can keep ourselves safe in the face of a rip! I can’t wait to see you participate on the day, you will need to challenge yourself to stay in the water as long as possible and put what we have learnt into action.
ReplyDelete