all about me

ALL ABOUT ME


Who is in my family/whanau?
In my family there is my Mum Hayley, my Dad Matt and my big Sister Aliyah
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my own time I love to play basketball, go on the trampoline and go to the driving range
What do you like to do at school?
At school I like to play basketball and play teamup with my friends
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
This year I want to improve on my reading and writing 
What helps you learn?
What helps me learn is connecting with other people
What stops you learning?
what stops me from learning is when people start talking to me
Who are my friends at school?
Eli, Logan, Ethan, Jack c, Sam, Boston, Frazer, Peyton, Dominic and Theo are my freinds
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of the holiday was going fishing and catching a 36.5 cm blue cod


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection

Cross Country Reflection

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”