Sharp Reading - Using "I think that means"


When using the “I think that means” strategy, what do you have to do? Give two answers.

Put as much detail as you can to convince your audience with your I.T.T.M . Also putting it into your own words to show your teacher you know what it means.

Write an “ITTM” for the following sentences:
It was a bright summer's morning and Lou had just finished milking the cow.
I think that means it was A light hot start of A day and Lou was just getting back from getting the creamy product from the cow



Lou stood in the middle of the room with a huge smile on her face.
I think that means Lou was standing in the centre of the place with a massive semi circle.
Jack. c

Comments

  1. Milan, you are making good progress with the strategy “ITTM”. Your next step is to make sure you explain all parts of the actual sentence and identify when you don’t know a word.

    Remember to use the "Am I ready to publish sheet" this will help you when editing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection

Cross Country Reflection

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”